Weekend shots

04/10/2008

Weekends should be reserved for photo blogs as one doesn't really have the time to post anything else. Today I headed to Ostend, the former pearl in the crown of Belgium's seaside, to pick up our new side table (Eileen Gray's E 1027 if you must know). I was agreeably surprised to see how it had changed; all the Leopoldian architecture is still very much present, but generally in a better state than I remembered. The munchkin, of course, enjoyed the scenery, the stone critters, and the sea. Still not very satisfied with the new haircut, but it will take some time and a lot of straightening agent to make my peace with it. Oh, did I mention we saw an organ grinder?

Some impressions*:





*taken with my phone, so the quality is so-so.

2 messages:

Fresco said...

Nice car! Is it the new Smart?

Misgrace said...

@Fresco: yup, equipped with the latest push technology and an orange mobile phone, too!

Lula bites Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino