My top 5 affairs

16/04/2008

The lovely ladies at Grace the Spot and Dykes and the City were discussing their top 5 of famous people to have an affair with (if the opportunity would present itself of course). I thought about that for a second, and the usual suspects came to mind.

So here's my top 5 (nothing new, as I've featured them all in one or other post on this blog already). I'm so boring.

1. Nigellaaaah (Lawson, of course, because that expanse of creamy skin, those silky brown eyes, and her body just do it for me (and I don’t care what the Daily Mail says about her knees))

2. Sophia Loren (all that goodness, and it’s all due to pasta)

3. Tilda Swinton (again, the white skin fetish)

4. Emma Thompson (for a lark!)

5. Marcia Cross (more white skin, alas).

*looking at my tan and freckled blonde SO as I type this*
And here's yet another Nigella photo: just because. Nah.


Care for another lashing of lust?
I'm sure you do, I do.


How can you not adore her? I think that I'll just go eat something now.

5 messages:

Fresco said...

Oh Nigella, you naughty temptress!

Anonymous said...

Jodie Foster is my pick for no. 1-5.
N°1: cos she's sexy in a dress.
n°2: she likes to shop at the hardware store.
n°3: she's intelligent.
n°4: cos she speaks a second language fluently.
n°5: she believes in spending quality time with her kids.
Must I go on?

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I only just realized - even though I've been reading your blog for a while now - what has inspired the title of your blog. I'm so Nigella unworthy.

Anonymous said...

I have a completely irrational fear of Tilda Swinton.

Misgrace said...

@Fresco: she'll just argue that she's intimate ;-)

@SO: yes, dear, I know. Sometimes I wonder what you see in me ;-)

@Vikki: whatever for?

@D&TC: that's ok. There's always the great Padma for seconds.

Lula bites Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino