Oh she was gorgeous!*: Sophia Loren

24/10/2007


Might as well catch up while I'm at it.
Sorry for depriving you of your dose of weekly gorgeousness.

Today's candidate for the gallery is La Bella Sofia! Do you remember when she yelled out 'Robertooo' at the Oscars... I died and went to heaven at that precise moment. There is a certain way and inflection that Italians have when speaking Italian which gives rise to instant delirium in me.

The photo was taken from the Pirelli calendar (such an honourable institution) and Sofia Villani Scicolone, to use her given name, was 73 at the time.

We can only hope that we can display such dazzling beauteousness and cleavage when we reach that age. She says it's all due to pasta...
OK, hand me the passata, I'm game.

0 messages:

Lula bites Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino