This is the serial number of our galactic gun

09/10/2007

Another day, another Tuesday in my life.

I should be working, but frankly I'm Sysplexed out. The radio is playing in the background, and the news has floated by me, oh, about seven times today already. I'm tired of hearing about this damn racism trial and the emotions that go with it. I just want it to be all over and done with. Every time I listen to or read the coverage all I can think of is my own three-year old munchkin, safely ensconced in her school. Let there be love, and let the love continue.

Anyway, so there you have it. The first message on this blog. Whether anyone will read it, remains a grand question mark.

0 messages:

Lula bites Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino