Big Edie & Little Edie

05/06/2008

I've been interested for some time now in the documentary Grey Gardens. I've heard a lot about it, and I've obviously seen clips on the web. Rufus Wainwright also has a song referencing it (and that other favourite of mine, Death in Venice, but I digress). I finally have it and I'd like to share my fascination with you. We all need some individuality and fabulosity in our lives.

For those of you interested about knowing more about the doc, here is a link to the official website.
The Beales (or Bouvier Beales) were relatives of Jacqueline Kennedy and Princess Lee Radziwill.

Here is the trailer:


And here is Little Edie in action. Don't you just love her accent?

0 messages:

Lula bites Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino