Weekend fun: a collage of me

30/06/2008


Here’s how you play:

  • choose an image in response to the questions below
  • copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker over at FD’s image maker.

The questions:

  1. What is your first name?
  2. What is your favorite food?
  3. What high school did you attend?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. Who is your celebrity crush?
  6. Favorite drink?
  7. Dream vacation?
  8. Favorite dessert?
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  10. What do you love most in life?
  11. One word to describe you.
  12. Your Flickr name.
* I slightly adapted the task, as originally outlined by Suburban Mum.

4 messages:

Fresco said...

Let's drink some champaign and eat an Express sabaillon on my new blog, whisker!

Misgrace said...

It's lulazoid, dear, and I only drink prosecco. But since you asked so nicely, I'll gladly partake in some alcoholic beverages with you ;-)

By the way, the Zomer van Antwerpen is hosting tango classes all summer... in the sunset.

Fresco said...

Only if I get to hold the rose between my teeth!

Misgrace said...

Consider it done!

Lula bites Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino