Another year sped by...

29/07/2008

At 1830hrs tomorrow evening, I will set another steap nearer to the barrier known as the big 4-0. Yes, I'm officially on my way to middle age proper.

And yes, that is the cake that was presented to me this evening, although I have doodled a little with the colours. I also have my first age spot on my right hand, but I'll just keep that to myself.

And I now am also on Flickr. Should you wish to be added to my friends, to view more private photos, drop me a line.

7 messages:

Anonymous said...

I doubt I'll be online tomorrow as I have my first work function (work, rather than pleasure) to work at which will probably meaning staying really quite late, so let me just say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow and many happy returns!x

Fresco said...

Don't forget to blow out these birthday candles!
Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

have a happy one, lula!
don't worry about the age spot; tell you what: I already have one on my left hand (despite the baby face) and I'm only 28, hah!

that cake seemed yummy...

Anonymous said...

I'm half-way through this decade and I can report it has been the decade of NO REGRETS and MASSIVE SELF-EMPOWERMENT. As witnessed by the liberal use of ALL CAPS.

So, here's to an ALL CAPS MIDDLE AGE PROPER.

L'chaim.

Anonymous said...

Lulatrula. The summer is relaxing me a bit too much. Better too late then never, your smelly one.
Do send my warm kisses to your lovely masterette. The missus herself.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and great cake! I'm a little mortified that my age is creeping up...I feel a little too young for my britches.

Misgrace said...

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR WISHES!
I feel older, wiser,... on second thoughts: scratch that thought.

Lula bites Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino