Spread my ashes here

05/05/2008


And I will be the happiest soul in the world.

This is my private sanctuary, where I always return and where my life will end.

The expanse of rapeseed flowers, the rolling Sussex downs, the chime of the bells at Berwick Church, where Vanessa Bell and Duncan Grant created murals and decorations for the altar, the fig tree gently growing along the wall and the foxgloves preparing their sunny burst of colour along the path to the church.

Maybe the participants in the wake will sit down on the stone benches that dot the simple graveyard, or maybe they will take a stroll along the path between the fields, breathing in the good air.

As long as they feel the happiness that I feel there.

0 messages:

Lula bites Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino